Saturday, October 8, 2011

Update of recipes mentioned

First, the Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells.  I make a similar recipe with ricotta and spinach, but Shane loves tacos and he loves my version so I figured I'd try this out.  He loved it, ate two bowls.  It made me sick to my stomach.  Was worth making though because he loved it so much.



This one I didn't mention before.  It's Rachel Ray's recipe for Mini Pizzas.  Basically a pizza muffin.  Turned out great but I think I might add more cheese next time.  I can't find the recipe again to link to though.


 This is the Chocolate Coke Cake that I made.   Delicious.  Rich.  Moist.  Yum.  Big hit here, was gone within two days...

I also made the Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Mac n Cheese that was mentioned.  Again huge hit with Shane, and Ryder loved it.  It wasn't my favorite though.  I think next time I will add more bacon, more chicken, and different kinds of cheese.  I forgot to take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment