Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tonight's Dinner!

Tonight's dinner adventure is Crock pot BBQ Chicken with Cooked Carrots.

Thanks to Pinterest for the inpiration.  Each picture is linked to the recipe I used.  These recipes seem perfect for the 'busy mom' like me.  The carrots take minutes, and the chicken took 5 minutes to prepare (Ryder helped pour everything so it took us a bit longer than it should).  The only thing I've changed so far is that I use whole carrots, cut them to pieces, steam them and skip the extra water.

Buttery Cooked Carrots Recipe

I'm really hoping the carrot recipe will get my little guy to eat carrots.



Vote for us to get more delicious recipe inspirations from a busy mom!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. Following you back! Thank you so much for linking up. I am so happy you did, because I am constantly looking for great recipes for my kids. I am an okay baker and cook but I have NO imagination!

    Going to vote for you on top baby blogs :)

    ReplyDelete