Saturday, October 15, 2011

Satuday's Top Five Laughs

Joining in the ' fun from The Mommyhood Chronicles.

This one is hard for me though, when you have a toddler you spend a lot of time laughing. 

#5 - I left Wyatt in the bathtub while I ran around the corner to get his clothes (it was an emergency bathtub trip due to messiness) and when I came back 2 minutes later Ryder was sitting fully clothed in the tub next to him.

#4 - The very next day Ryder was in the shower and Wyatt crawled in there and stood against the tub.  Ryder started pouring cups of water over his head to give him a shower too.



#3 - Last night Ryder pulled out my stock pile of toilet paper and was playing on them.  He stacked them up, climbed on the couch, and then jumped onto it sending the toilet paper and him all over the living room. 

#2 - Naptime the other day, Ryder fell asleep on the couch and a fly kept landing on his nose.  He made the funniest faces!


#1 - (See told you this was a hard one!  All I can think of is funny things my kids did!)  Here's a good one, and very typical of my wonderful husband.  Shane couldn't find his truck keys the other day.  So him and I walked through all the normal places that his keys would be and even asked Ryder to help incase he had hid them somewhere.   They ended up being hooked to his belt loop the whole time.

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. Love the key thing - too funny!! You're good to have photos with all your laughs! I'm a new follower from the hop.

    Heather
    www.ourgirlskeepusmoving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my comment went thru. I don't see it so I'll type again. If there is 2 comments, sorry. Love your Saturday laughs. That face on your son at nap time is too cute! I love that you took pictures with all your funnies. Thanks for linking up. Hope to see you next week. Ps, do you have a gfc button? Lmk. Txs

    ReplyDelete