Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blog on Fire Award


First, I have to thank Jenny at Sippy Cup Chronicles  for awarding me the Blog on Fire Award!  
So awesome, thanks a ton!!

Part of receiving the award is that I have to state seven things about myself.  This could be difficult though, it seems like all I remember how to talk about is my children.

1.  My obsession with organization comes from the fact that I'm not an organized person.
2.  I hate to be late for anything.
3.  I love love love the color pink.
4.  I feel like I was put on this earth to be a wife and mother.
5.  I love Jesus and believe that he died for my sins.
6.  I could eat pasta every night of the week.
7.  I grew up on a lake and love the smell of lake water, it makes me smile.  

Huh, not too difficult after all.  Now to pass it along.  



No comments:

Post a Comment