Sunday, October 16, 2011

Recipe Update

So, the chicken and carrots didn't go over as well as I'd hoped.  I ended up shredding the chicken and making sandwiches out of it.  Shane ate all of his, but I didn't care for it all that much.  I'm sure it was just my lack of cooking skills but it just wasn't like other bbq I've had.  Or maybe it was because I changed brands of chicken.  Who knows.  And as for the carrots, no one liked them... except Wyatt, but he would eat a rock if I would allow it. 

I did make mini chicken pot pies though.  Those turned out great.  I used large biscuits when the recipe calls for small which made a difference in the amount of filling, so I definatly will get the small next time, but they were a big hit and really turned out delicious!



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment