Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sweet Diaper Deal! Extreme Couponing!

I love coupons.  I also really love manager special prices.  Combine the two to make really sweet deals.

Took a trip to Kroger today to pick up a few things and my first stop when going there is always the Clearance Rack.  There have been many times where I match my coupons with their specials and walk out of the store with a cart full of free items.  Today there were diapers.  Unfortunately not Pampers or Huggies, but when you have two children that wear diapers, you get a little less picky.  

Gerber has a promotion going right now where when you buy a certain amount of their baby food, they give you money off your next purchase.  I purchased enough baby food to get $8.00 off my next purchase from them.

The diapers I picked up were $7.49 each for a box of 82.  I picked up two of them, as well as two boxes of pampers baby wipes priced at $1.39 each.

When I got to the register, I had a dollar off coupon for the diapers.  I also had a 50 cent and a 20 cent coupon off the wipes, both which doubled to $1.00 and 40 cents, and then I had the $8.00 off from Gerber all on top of the manager special prices.

I ended up walking out of the store with two 82 count boxes of diapers, and two 62 count boxes of baby wipes and I only paid a total of $8.42 after tax.

Who doesn't love saving money?




Votes were reset!  Please vote!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment