Thursday, October 20, 2011

Boudreaux's Butt Paste Review


I was SUPER excited this morning to get a package on my front porch!  Blairex Laboratories, Inc. was generous enough to share some of their products with me!  Now I want to tell you how much I love them!

I already really love Boudreaux's Butt Paste and use it with both of my boys, but I am lucky enough to get to use and review 6 different Boudreaux's Products with you!

  • Boudreaux's Original Butt Paste
  • Boudreaux's Maximum Strength Butt Paste
  • Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste
  • Boudreaux's Rash Protector
  • Boudreaux's Butt Bath Moisturizing Body Wash and Shampoo
  • Boudreaux's Baby Kisses Infant and Kids Lip and Cheek Moisturizer
I am so excited to try out these products and tell you all about them in the weeks to come!  

My Ryder has very sensitive skin.  He gets diaper rashes easily, and will break out in rashes or burns if I use store brand diapers.  Butt Paste is the only product that I have used that does not cause Ryder to scream when the cream is being applied.  It has a brownish color and a wonderful smooth texture and... it actually smells good!  It doesn't have that harsh terrible smell like some of the other rash creams do.  And... its pediatrician recommended!  How can you get any better than that?

It comes in 1oz, 2oz, 3oz, and 4oz tubes and a mega 16oz jar and the tubes have an awesome super convenient flip top lid.  I don't know how many of you have ever tried to change a wiggly toddler... but a flip top really does come in handy! 
I give Boudreaux's Butt Paste two thumbs up and would like to thank them for making such a quality product for our little butts. 

Head on over to Boudreaux's Butt Paste Facebook page and become a follower of their Blog!

Look forward to a full product review and a giveaway of their wonderful products in the future!  

No comments:

Post a Comment