Friday, October 21, 2011

Project: Organize

So I've got that itch recently.  I suppose it's fall cleaning time, but this fall... we are starting Project: Organize. 

My goal:  Organize every room in the house and eliminate all clutter. 


Today we did Trevor's toy box.  This is a project we tend to do every October, cleaning out the toy box prepares us for Christmas (and his birthday right around the corner) and we donate all of the extra toys.

Before

After

Makes me feel much better!  I can't wait to start on my next project!  Check back for Day 2 of Project: Organize and look forward to my How-to Home Management Binder (or my mom book, as I like to call it)!

Now it's your turn.  Start your own Project: Organize!


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

4 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! This post is giving me inspiration. Our house is relatively organized, until you get the drawers and kitchen table....Okay, so maybe we aren't organized! The kitchen table becomes a dumping ground for everything and the drawers are just for all the stuff that we don't know what to do with. My goal was to get the kitchen table done this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a lot better. I would love for you to stop by and link up to More the Merrier Monday. It is open through Wednesday so you have plenty of time to link up. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a big difference! Congrats on an awesome organizing project!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your lovely blog :) i like-y what i see!

    ReplyDelete