Monday, October 24, 2011

Extreme Couponing: Kroger Steal

I went to Kroger tonight for cheese to make homemade pizza for dinner.  They are currently redesigning our Kroger store, and they had the cheese section torn to pieces.  So no cheese for us tonight, but I did walk away with a really great deal from their 10 for $10 sale.

I got 1 2 litter bottle of Sun drop soda, and 6 packages of Kandoo Flushable Wipes all for a grand total of .68 cents.  So all in all my trip was worth it.


There was also a wonderful deal in the 'Manager's Special' bin this week.  They had two pack bottles of Old Spice body wash on sale 50% off, making them $3.49 for two large bottles.  With a dollar off any one Old Spice product, it would have made them only $1.25 a bottle.  Great deal!  



Have I convinced you that coupons are well worth the effort yet?

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment