Friday, October 7, 2011

Dear Ryder

Dearest little man:

You've become a world of special.  You do new things every day and I cannot keep up with all the trouble you get into.  I love you more than anything.  You are very chatty, smile all the time, and amaze us all day long with how smart you are.

You've just started a play group with other boys and girls your age.  You're very quiet and difficult when we are there.  Throwing fits, not wanting to go to the next station, and never playing with the other children.  I wish that you would let them all see what an amazing child you are.

You are wonderful with your brothers, you play well with both but tend to get a bit more jealous when Wyatt has something that you don't.  It's cute, for now.

Dada and I cannot explain the love we have for you.  Please grow up to love God, be good to your family, and be successful in whatever you choose to do.

I love you,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment