Thursday, August 18, 2011

What a stinker.

Ryder has this new game.  He loves to throw things at Trevor.  I find it... well... funny.  I know... It's very wrong, and I definitely do not laugh at him when he does it... just a quick chuckle when he isn't looking!

Well, tonight he threw a flashlight at Trevor.  It didn't really hurt him, but I knew what needed to be done.  I walked over, got on my knees in front of him and grabbed his arms.  I put my face inches from him and said "Ryder.. you do NOT throw!" in my meanest Momma voice.

You know what the little stinker did...

He shook his head 'no' at me.  He bowed his little head and went to town shaking it back and forth.

I had to get up and walk away so he wouldn't see me cracking up.

How can you yell at that?


No comments:

Post a Comment