Thursday, August 4, 2011

That does NOT belong in the toilet!

We went to my favorite baby resale yesterday.  I get almost everything my boys need there so I've become friends with the owner.  I picked Ryder up the cutest paid of brown and red plaid shorts.  Just adorable!  And all of her clothes are 50% off, so I couldn't resist.

I matched them with a red polo he already had and left them sitting in the bathroom for after our shower.  Ryder doesn't always stay in the shower at shower time, sometimes he likes to explore.

We got out, dried off, played the crazy hair game (because its the only way he will let me dry his hair), put a diaper and his new shorts on, and stopped the admire them for a minute.  Time to put his shirt on... shirt...where is the shirt?  I think I must have looked everywhere for it.  It was one of those times where I think I'm going crazy because my little boy hides things on me.  After a thorough look through the bed and bathroom, I had a thought. Where do all things go when I cannot find them.  The dryer... I checked, not there.

The toilet.

Having a toddler is so much fun.

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment