Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Couponing is a lifestyle

Ever since Shane's motorcycle accident he seems to have a lot of pain in the ankle that he had repaired.  We were told about a product that helps with joint pain and that there was a coupon out this week for it.  Off to the store I went with my coupons to get some.  Turns out the product was on sale, BOGO free.  Love it.  And when they run those sales, you can still use a coupon for each item you are purchasing.  So technically since one of them was free, my two coupons applied to the same product.  

The products were $16.99.  I picked up two, because they were BOGO free and used two $7.00 off coupons toward them.  My ending total was $1.50 each.  Not bad, right?


Then, as I was wondering down the isles I noticed that my favorite sippy cups were still on sale BOGO.  And I happened to have a coupon coupons for $2.00 off one.  I picked up four, getting two free, and using both coupons making them each cost just $1.00.  That's awesome considering the last few I purchased have vanished into a black hole somewhere in my house.  Have you ever played 'hide and seek' with a sippy cup?  


Since the deals are so good, I plan on going back tomorrow and getting two more boxes of vitamins and four more cups.  I have two boys under two and a husband with pain... two very good reasons to save money.

If you like saving money, maybe you should give me a click?
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment