Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Redesign

What do you think?  I've been plotting and planning for weeks now about how I would change it up.  I'm loving the new look, but all that matters is what you think.

Life has been busy.  So busy that today I'm actually too tired to even walk.  My eyes are closing as I type, and I'm having strange chest pains again.  I'm going to make a doctors appointment, not that I really want to.

Ryder has his audiologist appointment today.  We drove an hour to get to the office.  The nurse handed me paperwork, I got finished with the first page when they called us into the office. The doctor came in minutes after the nurse left, talked to us while I rushed to finish the rest of the paperwork, looked in Ryder's ears, said "he looks great, nothing's wrong with his ears" and he left the room just as I was signing my name to the bottom of the page.  I missed everything he said but I suppose all that really matters is that Ryder is good to go.

He's doing so well with his signing.  It makes me so proud to see him learn new things.  I just really wish that the rest of the house would go along with it as well.  I try so hard to sign every word I'm trying to teach him every time I'm talking to him.  Trevor is pretty good at it with reminders, but the rest of the house slacks.  I suppose they will catch on eventually.  Hopefully.

Ryder's new trick is climbing into the drying and shutting the door.  Terrifying, right?  Yeah, I know.  The cat (who knows why) was in there the other day.





Sometimes I think he is too smart for me to keep up with.

I made no bake cookies the other day.  I haven't made them in forever so I'm surprised that they turned out so well.  Shane sure was happy.  When I'm feeling better I'm making black bottom brownies and probably a few more batches of cookies.  Baby fat food.


That picture was taken when they were still warm.



Wy is growing like a weed. I got him the CUTEST shoes at a garage sale today.  I just loved them and the matching hat, but he head was too big for it to fit.  

And baby Anna got bunny slippers.

Would someone tell me when Trevor become a young man, instead of the little boy I've been treating him like?  It's a rather hard transition for me.  He says and does things now that seriously surprise me, and his understanding of how things work and things he sees happen is amazing.  He's such a good boy.  

Goodnight for now.  

If you like the bunny slippers, please vote?

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment