Monday, November 28, 2011

Ultimate Christmas Present

After heading back from the doctor's office this morning, my husband calls me and asks if I could come up and see him, he wanted to see me and the boys.  That set off a red flag... that man had something up his sleeve, I just knew it.  So I went up there, he came out and said hi to the boys, and then smiled at me and handed me a set of keys.

My husband bought me a car for Christmas.
He has definitely topped any present that I might get him.  


The thing is, I have a wonderful car now, but we pay a very big payment for it each month and we can barely afford it anymore.  We were hoping to be able to pay off the car at tax time, sell it, and buy a minivan for more space.  Today he handed me the keys to a minivan, paid in full, and tomorrow we sell my car.


What better gift is there then getting us out of debt?
Thank you, Shane, for the best Christmas present ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment