Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Short and Sweet - Pre-Thanksgiving finds

I realized recently that I haven't posted in a pretty long time.  It's been even longer since I've actually posted about my two amazing little boys and how busy they keep me.  That can wait for now... for a time when my eyes aren't drooping and I'm not doing three others things at the same time I type this.

Kmart had one of their double coupon deals going on that ended today.  (I will post more about Kmart later as well)  I went in to pick up a few things before the sale ended.  To my surprise, everything I wanted was stocked and I didn't have to fight anyone to get to it.  I was able to pick up 12 packages of Nesquik Chocolate Milk mix, and 5 Coffee Mate coffee creamers all without paying a penny out the door.  (the picture doesn't match the number that I got because I gave some away before I got home)


Then Aco Hardware was having their Pre-Thanksgiving sale today.  They had 9 roll Charmin toilet paper on sale  for $4.44.  Normally not the best deal, but my local grocery store had a coupon machine in the store last week printing $2/1 Charmin product coupons.  I snatched up a lot of them because a coupon for that high value doesn't come along very often.  So with my nice coupons on top of their deal I was able to get a pretty good price on toilet paper.  So while everyone else's carts in the store were filled with things like heaters and appliances, I was the only crazy one with a cart full of toilet paper!  I walked out paying $2.44 per pack, really it's not the best deal I could have gotten, but we go through a lot of paper products in this house, so until a better deal comes along, I need to keep up with my family! (again, i gave some of this away before I got home too)



No comments:

Post a Comment