Monday, November 28, 2011

Doctor's Office and Kroger Couponing

I had to run Wyatt to the doctor this morning.  Last night he spent most of the night awake screaming, and seemed to be in too much pain to sleep.  The doctor couldn't find anything wrong with him so he sent him in for blood work.  I had to sit and hold my poor boy while a woman took three vials of blood from his little bitty arm.  The results were normal, and the doctor said to call if his symptoms do not change.  My poor boy, its so hard to see him in pain!

I wanted to do some shopping while I was already going to be out in the area.  The store by his doctor's office doubles dollar coupons and makes for some great deals.  I ended up getting a total of $120.00 worth of items all for $16.98.  I drove home with a trunk full and still had change left from my $20.

If you haven't started couponing yet, I beg you.  Go out, buy some newspapers, a binder, some baseball card holders and a good pair of scissors.  Those few items make it so my family has food on the table each month and I know they can do great things for yours as well.  I would love to answer any questions about couponing and do anything I can to help you save as much money as possible!




No comments:

Post a Comment