Friday, November 4, 2011

Project: Organize - Day 2

Today we moved my stockpile.  Talk about a job, considering I was doing it all alone.  I had it all store in my son's bedroom walk-in closet until yesterday when we decided to convert the closet into a built in bunk bed.  My boys are thrilled, and I cannot wait to have this unique bed added to my house.

My boys have a very long and narrow room, so removing the two twin beds and building the bunk in the closet will make a lot of extra room for them to play.

My stockpile before, we are building bunk beds in half of the closet, and the other half we are turning into a storage closet accessed from right outside the bedroom.  I am so excited about this project.


 Temporary stockpile location after.  I refuse to let these items stay in my kitchen for long, did I mention this is only half of it?  I still have to find a spot to store all of the shampoos, body washes, toothpastes, etc.


 The boys room now.  Ryder doesn't sleep in there yet, but he will very soon.

This is my inspiration.  Hopefully in the end we will have something like this and a very large space for my boys to run and make messes in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment