Saturday, November 26, 2011

Life with a two year old

Currently, life with a two year old is a never ending, exhausting, adventure.

During nap time today, somehow Ryder found an orange permanent marker which he decided to color with.  Oh, no, he did not color on paper.  He colored all over himself.  Both hands, both feet, one sock, and a pair of jeans, all completely covered in orange marker.  I suppose it's better than on the walls, but the adventures keep coming.

Later, I put him in his room with his toys for a few minutes so that I could do something without him under my feet. When I went to let him out, he came walking out wet diaper in hand, with his free hand he was holding up his pants which he had put back on backwards.

What a little character I have.

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment