Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I hope yours was as blessed as ours was.  It was Wy's first thanksgiving, he really enjoyed the turkey dinner as much as everyone else did.  Ryder was very active all day, but seemed to be sick tonight.  He's very restless and doesn't want to stay asleep.  Poor boy, I hope hes not sick.

Dinner was great, I'm really too tired to go into details, but it was the first that I've cooked by myself ever, it was the first that I have cooked since having my own home, and it was the first that I have cooked since having my boys.  It's a nice feeling.

I dared the local Walmart store tonight for their 10pm sale.  I must have had a crazy moment.  It was absolutely  nuts.  I didn't get everything I went for, but I did get some, and that's plenty.  The boys got nice new warm pajamas, so even just that is enough to make me happy.

Off to bed.... after a late night leftover turkey sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment