Thursday, September 1, 2011

This week has been busy.  We've done a zoo trip, a park trip, gotten new tire machines for the shop, sent Trevor home for school, dealt with stupid insurance issues, hopefully sold my car, and saved a TON of money couponing.

The zoo trip was fun.  I love that zoo because its small, and its beautiful with all the trees and the gardens.
Ryder was more interested in playing in the dirt and throwing rocks than looking at animals but he still had fun.  He was a little scared of the goats.  Trevor and Jake (Trevor's cousin) had a great time looking at all the animals and telling each other facts about them.





After a very successful coupon trip we took Ryder to the zoo to play while we waited for Wyatt's doctor's appointment.  It was the coolest zoo I've ever seen.  It was about the size of my house and never ending.  I was a little afraid Ryder would get lost in it (even though its as safe as it could be) so I spent the whole time going down as many slides and tunnels as he did.  We had fun.










Hes in pajama's still because we left the house at 5am.  I didn't feel the need to get him dressed that early.  



Shane made cheeseburgers for dinner the other night.  We interrupted color time to eat them. I'm thinking now that it wasn't such a good idea to mix crayons with mealtime.





I had an extremely great week in couponing.  I will break it all down for you in another post.  Now I'm off to clean my house, fold the laundry, vacuum the floors, change diapers and make dinner.  Can I borrow someone's extra hands?

Vote if you think cheeseburgers taste better with crayon in them.
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment