Saturday, September 24, 2011

This weeks new Obsessions... Free Samples, Pinterest



I wish I could post these in my house.  They are so perfect.  

Free Samples.

I used to think it was such a waste of time to sign up for free samples (and maybe it still is).  Now though, when I receive that little package in the mail with whatever goodie it has inside.. its fun.  It's like getting an unexpected present (because you never know when they will arrive).  And... inside every one of those joy-filled boxes is a coupon for money off the full sized product.  Oh, how I love coupons.

Pinterest.

Pinterest is my new found love and addiction.  I can never quite get enough of it, and in fact, I leave my computer on the site all day just in case I get a minute to sit down and look through all the great pictures.

Pinterest: a website where the pictures you love can be saved and linked back to the site where they came from.  You can share with friends, or repin their ideas.


Love.

Life has been fun recently.  I'm feeling very domestic, and have very much enjoyed all the extra trouble that seems to be pouring out of my boys.  Once again quoting the wise Auntie K.... "learning experience".  I've said that a lot this week... taken a deep breath and remind myself of it with every mess, broken item, spilt milk, or cry that has come my way this week.  

Wy's hair after waking from a nap.  {Priceless}



I went in to wake Ryder up to go to the store and found him like this.  Too adorable.



Walked into the kitchen after being in the bathroom for just a minute and found Ryder doing this.  He had out my flour canister and was mixing the flour into the butter with the knife I'd used for breakfast.  Bad me for leaving the knife where he could reach... but how cute is that?  Maybe I have a little baker for a son.

Trevor and Ryder are inseparable this weekend.  When Trevor is sitting on the couch, Ryder has to be right next to him watching whatever he is.  Trevor was dancing and singing in the kitchen, so Ryder was dancing and singing right along with him (Ryder's sort of singing of course).  He loves Trevor so much that I wish Trevor could be here more often to spend time with him.  I feel its so important for Ryder to have a big brother, as well as be a big brother.  

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!






No comments:

Post a Comment