Friday, September 9, 2011

Home sweet home

My house feels different. I feel different. Its funny how you make the slightest change and it can give you peace. A small sort of peace, because there is only one way to real peace, but peace at that.  I feel happy, better than I have in months even.

A good lesson to us all: if you burn enough bridges eventually no one will be on your side.

Ryder is beginning to act two. I have a few months left until I can actually say I have a two year old though.  He really is a handful. One of his new favorites is to make Wyatt cry and then run as fast as he can so he doesn't get in trouble. I have to try really hard not to laugh at the way his little legs move faster then the rest of him.

I have lots of pictures to post, those will come tomorrow. I finally have the whole day to myself in my house where everything is finally mine again. I think even my pillow will feel slightly better tonight.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment