Friday, May 24, 2013

Uneventful Day - Is there such thing?

Today has been a pretty uneventful day.  There was no poop on the floor or keys in the bathtub (yes that has happened).  Just a lot of toddler fits and deep calming breaths for me.


Ryder had speech this morning.  We pulled up to the school and both of the boys were throwing their hands into the air yelling "Hooray!".  They love going to play with Miss Dionne and she has taught me so much about how to help the boys and what is good to work on with them next.  I would have never thought about some of these things that she informs me to do and I will be able to carry it on with all of my boys.

Some words I will miss from Ryder's toddler talk.

Es - Yes
Wubbin - Welcome
Wheaton - Blanket
Aunt Ebbie - Aunt Stephie

Ryder's very first words were 'one more'.  Just out of now here while he was sitting building things with dada.  Shane said 'I need one more of these.' and Ryder responded 'one more'.  We probably made that kid repeat those words 100 times because we were so excited.  Wyatt's first words were 'uh oh'.  Seems like that fits him perfectly.  Especially considering he is currently standing on the side table.  Lets hope I didn't speak too soon when I said that its been an uneventful day.

Sawyer has slept through the night since he was a month old.  From 10 at night until 6 or 7 in the morning every night without fail until last night.  Last night he decided that he was going to wake me up to eat four times.  Four times?  Really!  It made waking up this morning very difficult.  I suppose I'm sort of spoiled in that way.

Like I said, rather uneventful.  I'll update you on any excitement that may happen.... If I can keep my eyes open that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment