Friday, May 24, 2013

Legal Shoplifting - Love it.


Quick money saving post.  One day I'm going to look back on these and be shocked.  And remind myself of how awesome I am.




Went to Kroger the other day.  They have a promotion right now when you purchase 2 Huggies diapers you receive a $5.00 register coupon good on your next order.  I just happened to find 6 packages of Huggies diapers on manager's special for $4.49.  Split them into three transactions with two packs of diapers each.




First transaction:
2 packs of Huggies Pull ups priced at $4.49 each
Used 2 $2/1 Pull Ups Coupons
Paid $5.52 cents and received a coupon for $5 off my next order.

Second Transaction:
2 packs of Huggies Pull Ups priced at $4.49 each

Used 2 $2/1 Pull Ups Coupons
Paid $5.52 cents and received a coupon for $5 off my next order.

Third Transaction:

2 packs of Huggies Pull Ups priced at $4.49 each
and purchased 10 Lysol all purpose cleaners priced at $1.49 with a raincheck

Used 2 $2/1 Pull Ups Coupons and 10 50/1 coupons that doubled.
And used 1 $5 off coupon
Paid $6.32 and received a coupon for $5 off my next order.

Fourth Transaction:
Purchased 2 16 count double roll Packs of Scott toilet paper priced at $5.99 each
and 6 packages of Stayfree feminine care products on manager special for 99 cents each
Used 1 $1.50/1 coupon and 1 75/1 and 6 $1/1 coupons
Also used 2 $5 coupons from previous transactions.
Paid 17 cents and received a $3 on your next order coupon from purchasing the Stayfree.  


That's a total of $17.53 cents out of pocket for 6 packages of diapers, 6 packages of feminine care products, 10 bottles of Lysol and 2 large packages of toilet paper.  And I have a $3 coupon off my next order.


Went to Rite Aid next, my favorite store.

Purchased 16 nail polishes - 6 Sally Hansen and 10 Wet and Wild.
Sally Hansen Priced at $4.99, reduced to $3.99 after my 20% discount.
Wet and Wild priced at 99 cents on sale for Buy One get One 50% off.
Used 6 $4/1 Sally Hansen coupons and 7 $1/1 Wet and Wild Coupons
Paid $2.22 out of pocket and received a $10 +Up Reward for my next purchase.






No comments:

Post a Comment