Monday, May 6, 2013

Ibotta - New Obsession



Ibotta


What's better than earning money for shopping, right?

Ibotta has become my new best friend.

It's easy, fun, and earns you money!

After signing up here and then downloading onto your Android or Apple phone, you look through the products offered.  Complete the circles below the product and purchase that item at a participating store.  Take a photo of your receipt and scan the barcode.  Within 24 hours the money will be applied to your account where you can then transfer it to PayPal or donate it!.  In the last few months I've earned $74 from completely offers and bonuses from Ibotta.

Ibotta is offered on Android and IPhone and super easy to use!  I find myself checking it often looking for new offers and easy ways to earn money.  The great thing about it is that you can use it along with your coupons!  At Walmart the other day I used my coupon overage to get all of the items I was purchasing for only 70 cents, and then I earned $1 from Ibotta!

Sign up using this Link, or any of the links above and then download the app from your AppStore or Google Play.  Easy as can be!

(Okay, so maybe a little overkill on the links, but at least you won't have trouble finding it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment