Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ice cream to kick the heat!

Today was a hot one.  I don't mind it too much but I do keep in mind how dangerous it is.  Ryder's sippy has been filled with ice water for the past week because of the heat.

We stopped by DQ today to get ice cream.  I got junior cones for Ryder and Trevor.  R's first ice cream cone.  It was fun to watch him take small little nibbles of it.  It amazes me how even though he was just making little nibbles it got all over his face, his hands, his car seat, seat belt, legs, arms, hair... and whatever else you can imagine.  But he loved every minute of it, until the ice cream melted so much that it fell off his cone right onto his bare leg. That didn't go over so well.  I'm not sure if he was more upset that he lost his treat, or that it was all over his leg.


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment