Sunday, April 10, 2011

Working Mom

I started back to work today for the first time since I had W.  Just on Sundays, but it was an adventure.  W had a tummy ache while we were there so he screamed for a good hour.  He is currently sitting on my lap watching me type this, all better because he filled his diaper with stinky yellow goo.  TMI I know. 

Husband looked at me when I got home and said "now I know why you send me pictures all day of the stuff R does".  While I was gone, R got ahold of a full bottle of water and took a sip, then tipped it upside down and poured the whole contents all over the floor.  What a good boy he is to show his dada what momma goes through all day long.  R also got ahold of husband's laptop and started "typing" - or slamming his hands on the keyboard - and got the computer so messed up husband had to do a reset on it.  He's so much fun, I'm sorry I missed it.

I have pictures to post of trouble R got into yesterday, and a beautiful one of W sleeping, but you will have to wait until tomorrow. 

We are hopeful that husband and I will come back from work tomorrow with good news.  Be praying.  Also, while we are on the subject of prayer.  A good friend of ours needs all that he can get, if you would be so kind as to include him as well. 

Off to do the mountain of dishes that have built up, Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment