Thursday, April 7, 2011

Life should have a handbook

I would like to thank the people at Samsung for making the childproof lock on the buttons of my washer and dryer.  I honestly never thought I would use them until R gained the ability of reaching them overnight.  I won't forget to mention the fact that nothing on the counters is safe anymore either.
I'm so thankful that the work in my basement is finished.  My dear husband uses it much more than I do, but it's a beautiful addition to my house.  The work of keeping the sawdust and drywall dust off everything was getting exhausting. 

Before

 After


Dear husband, T, and I played Monopoly down there last night.  T has been begging all week to play.  Usually husband has everyone whipped in the first 30 minutes, but he was off his game last night.  I was actually winning until it got late and we closed up the game.  T won, of course.  That made him feel great. 

W vomited again last night.  I was so hopeful that the change in formula was actually helping.  It's very hard for me to not have any answers.  His poor little tummy.  I know when he is going to vomit because he gets cranky, won't eat, and won't sleep until he does.  Mother's are supposed to have all the answers - I wonder if there is a handbook somewhere that I missed out on. 
Last night R gave W a kiss on the forehead.  It was so cute and my phone was just too slow to catch it.  The picture turned out more like R just looking at W. 


Then I was randomly taking pictures of W, and caught this.  Talk about a jackpot photograph!  How did I get such beautiful children?  Of course every mother in the world asks the same question, but mine are just a little cuter.


Baby fat diet is still a fail.  I was doing so well, I can't figure out what my problem is.  I think it's PMS - or at least I plan on blaming it on that.  And the fact that it's the end of the month and all of the healthy food has been eaten, leaving all of the junk that I buy for my husband.  So it's his fault... my husband is keeping me fat.

Still working on getting T used to having R in his room.  Every time R gets into something (which I let him do unless he could get hurt) T is yelling at him.  I keep having to tell T that R gets to play with whatever he wants in his room now.  I'm beginning to think it would just be easier to put T in the small room and not give him a choice.
Life lesson for today: The game of life is much easier than real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment