Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Birthday and Meijer deals

My little man will be two soon!  I cannot believe it has went by so quickly!  We are planning a very small party.  I went all out for his first birthday party and no one actually showed up, so this will just be small.  I found the cutest birthday invitations for him too!  They are so perfect for him because his favorite thing right now is tools.


The best part about them, I only paid .49 cents for the whole package at Goodwill!

I went to Meijer yesterday as well.  I walked out of the store with two bottles of sparkling water, 6 Nivea lip balms, a box of tin foil and a box of cheese filled pretzels all for $0.76 out the door.  Meijer offers a program called MPerks which allows you to stack an MPerk with a Manufacturer coupon which makes for free items.  There was a coupon for 0.50 cents off the pretzels which doubled, and an MPerk for 0.50 cents off the pretzels which stacked, and they were on sale 50% off which made them free.  There was $1.25 coupon off the tin foil, which stacked with a $1.25 MPerk, which made the tin foil 0.50 cents.  There was a $1.00/1 coupon on the water, which made them free because they were on sale for 0.70 cents this week.  (Meijer does not give overages) and the Nivea were on sale this week 2 for $3.00 which went perfectly with the $3.00/2 coupon that was in this weeks paper.  Hope that helps, these deals are still good until the end of the week!

Make sure you check the printable sites often because the good coupons go quick! 


Those are just a few of my favorite!


Over the weekend the boys and I did some fun things. We made some ornaments for the Christmas tree, and make cookies.  We also used cake decorations to decorate our Pancake Sunday pancakes.  I'm trying harder and harder to fill our days with fun and educational things to do.

Ryder's Pancake

Tops ones are Trevor's, Bottom ones are Ryder's... obviously.

I've got to find something better to do than baking goodies, I've gained 10 lbs already!





No comments:

Post a Comment