Monday, June 13, 2011

Wy


Wyatt is getting so big.  It's funny how even though I went through all of this with Ryder 14 months ago, it all seems like the first time all over again with Wy. 

He won't stay on his back anymore, which is good.  We don't want a cone head baby.  When he is on his tummy he lifts his head like a pro.  Before I know it he will be crawling... and then I will be chasing after two.  Double the calorie burning at least. 

He was born completely bald on top.  He looked just like an old man!  Now his hair is grown in thick on top, but he is losing all the rest of it on the sides.  I haven't decided yet whether he will follow in his brother's footsteps and have light hair, or if he will take after dada's side and have dark.  I hope dark, but anything God gives him will be fine with me.

He's starting smiling non-stop.  If you sit and talk to him, he will laugh away at you.  He is such a happy baby.  I am so blessed to have happy babies. 

Wyatt will be four months next week.  I cannot believe how the time flies.  As much as I want it to slow down and enjoy every second of it, I know that before I know it, they will be leaving for college.  Or at least they had better!  I want doctors and lawyers out of these boys.  Or maybe dentists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment