Sunday, June 5, 2011

Extreme Couponing Update

I'm in love with coupons.  Sorry dearest wonderful husband, but move over!  I need more room for my coupons. 

My local grocery store was having a 10 for $10 sale last week, BBQ sauce on sale for $1.00.  I just happened to have 5 $1.00 off coupons just sitting around on that same brand.  Yay me!  I walked out paying nothing.  Zilch.  Zip.  Nada.  My reciept says $0.00 at the bottom.  How fun, right?

I just found out that if I drive a little bit further, they double $1 coupons to $2, whereas my local store only doubles $.50 up to $1.  Laundry soap is on sale for $2.99.  I just picked some up for $1.99 with my $1 off coupon yesterday.  I recieved 4 more $1 off coupons in the local paper today, so I plan on taking a little drive to get my $.99 cent laundry soap tonight.  Also, the Gillette is on sale again, and more coupons in todays paper... so my darling husband will be thrilled to have more soap.  You can never have enough, right?  And at these prices, how can you resist? 

I've discovered that if I throw my love of shopping into coupon deal finding, that I get to shop, stock up, and save money all the while spending less than I would have without the coupons.  And that gives this momma some extra dough for something pretty... or a pack of diapers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment