Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yoo-Yoo and Sawyer talks



Currently out of Ryder's mouth;  Some of this stuff is as entertaining as reality tv.

Sawyer made a loud noise and Ryder turned to him and then turned to me all excited and said "Momma! Sawyer talk!"  You can't help but smile about that, right?

Tonight at dinner the kids had some Yoohoo boxes that I got them as a treat.  I personally think the stuff is gross but they love anything that comes in a box with a straw.  One of the techniques I use to help the boys with their speech is to ask them to say different things throughout the day.

"Ryder, say YooHoo"

"Yoo-Yoo!  Momma, this Yoooooo-Yoo!"

That kid is so funny.

Currently out of Wyatt's mouth;  more and more each day!

He says momma and dada.  He says No about 2000 times a day.  He says stop and yes and bye and hello and truck and car and kitty and almost all of the animal sounds.  The other night he was saying dark, and I've gotten him to say Love you momma a few times.  He's got the biggest attitude a little man his size could have, so any words I can pull out of him is an accomplisment.  And although he's very behind on the verbal part of speech I think hes doing amazing!

I love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment