Friday, January 13, 2012

Little hands and baby kisses


We were supposed to have a meeting with the speech therapist today for Ryder, but she called and rescheduled due to the snow.  I cannot wait to get him started with her.  He's already accomplished so much!

Wyatt walks everywhere now, crawling is only an option if he doesn't have anything to pull himself up on. 

Thankfully, my wonderful handy husband figured out that we don't need to replace our furnace, only completely rerun the duct work in the basement.  I cannot wait to save money on my gas bill!

Short and sweet tonight.  

I wish I could stop time.  I feel like life right now, life with my boys is so perfect.  I know its only going to get better, but can't I just stop it now and enjoy these moments for a little longer?  Can't I enjoy the little hands and baby kisses for just a bit longer?  




1 comment:

  1. Yeah!Sometimes you really want to freeze time with your kids but you really can't. All you can do is treasure those moments in your heart forever.

    ReplyDelete